Delicious Natural Ingredients
After all, your pet should be eating like one of the family too.
Real goodness All natural
No grains, meat derivatives or any other nasties. Lovingly prepared at our human-grade kitchen in Yorkshire. Pure is full of all-natural ingredients that do wonders for your dog's health. It's so good even you can eat Pure.Create your plan
Human grade vs feed grade
We hold ourselves to the human-grade standards because, why would you feed one of the family something you wouldn't eat yourself?
- Made in a human-grade food facility
- The same quality ingredients you'd find in your own food without any hidden nasties
- Regulated by both pet and human food regulatory boards to maintain a high level of food safety and quality
- Made in a pet food facility
- Ingredients may include by-products (e.g horns, feet, feathers), heads of poultry, wool, shells & more
- Could also include products of animal origin or processed animal protein no longer fit for human consumption
What type of ingredients Are used in Pure
We use ingredients you will recognise like chicken breast, parsnips and apple. You’ll find no strange ingredients like fructo-oligo-saccharides, maize gluten or propylene glycol in Pure.
Unlike brown biscuits, we don't put our ingredients through a harmful extrusion process that subjects the ingredients to extreme heat and pressure, killing vital nutrients.
We simply air-dry our ingredients to lock in the nutrients and remove moisture, all you need to do is add water to create a fresh, healthy, natural meal for your pet.
Transparent from Start to finish
We source the very best ingredients from the UK, France, Netherlands, Poland, Germany and New Zealand.
- Guaranteed traceability
- Only GMP-certified suppliers
- Rigorous third-party testing
Air-dried To perfection
Gently air-drying involves blowing warm air across our ingredients to remove the moisture content. Our meat, fruit and veg are slowly air-dried at around 60℃, removing the risk of harmful pathogens (E. coli, salmonella, listeria, campylobacter) whilst retaining the goodness and nutrients of our fresh, human-grade ingredients.Get started
Can dog food clean your dog's teeth?Research
In short, dry dog biscuits will not help to clean your dog's teeth. The fact is, all dry food, regardless of advertised benefits to the contrary, c...
What is the maillard reaction and why is it bad for your dog?Research
What is the maillard reaction? The Maillard Reaction is a series of chemical reactions that happen when reducing sugars (like lactose) and amino ac...